Thursday, November 7, 2019

Editing Process

      As me and my group members attempted to edit our commercial on Tuesday, we realized that the software to edit it with wasn't on the computer. This was a major set back and we couldn't edit that day. What we ended up doing was uploading our files on the computer and putting them in a folder. We were able to watch the videos we took and see what we wanted to use. We also planned to edit our commercial Wednesday. Two of the people in our group planned to come to class the next day to finish.
      Once Wednesday came, the two members that were supposed to edit the commercial had a field trip to go to. I wasn't able to edit because I didn't have study hall that particular day. Due to this, we weren't able to edit our commercial and had to wait until Friday. As I was home, I went over the videos again and tried to see what others parts would we add or take out. Being able to not edit our commercial during that length of time we tough. We hoped that Friday would work out.
      As we went to class Friday in hopes to edit, our teacher wasn't there. We pulled up a computer and didn't see our folder with our videos on there. The only way to retrieve those videos would be from the SD card we took it off of. However, the room which had the SD card was locked. I tried to ask the substitute to call security but she wouldn't let me. Unfortunately, we weren't able to edit our videos yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment