Monday, October 28, 2019

Editing the Commercial

Today in class we weren’t able to get what we had planned to get done. The computers were acting slow and we were were able to edit our commercial. The computers didn’t have the proper software downloaded on it for us to edit our commercial. On top of that issue we weren’t able to locate our commercial. We tried everything but nothing came up. We tried to narrow it down to three computers and three accounts but we weren’t able to access them because they were occupied by other groups. We figured that if we just tried to log into the account used then we’d most likely find the file. We ended up switching sides of the room. It was overall overwhelming. When we got to the other side we tried logging on again but still there was nothing. We didn’t want to move back because there were at least 3 groups in at our original area and all the computers were occupied. My friend was in need because he wasn’t here for the last couple of weeks so I had to help him film. That set me back a lot because we were outside for a few and I wasn’t able to blot. I had to show him how to set  up the camera . 
Then I came back to see my Group struggling to edit. The computers weren’t working. None of them, I was pretty frustrated because we did a lot of work and couldn’t see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment