Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

    Hello everyone my name is Jahleel! Being that it is my first time even having a blog, let me tell you a little about myself. I'm a very hard-working individual who likes to get things done and on time. I'm smart, enthusiastic, and I love helping others! Being able to make an impact on someone's life brings me the greatest joy. I am also a sprinter, a skill that develops a lot of character and determination within someone. You'll be able to sense this zeal blog after blog Lol!
      I'm currently in high school and have a variety of classes that I take. These include AICE Digital Media, AICE Photography, AICE Physical Education, and a few others. Being a senior in high school, these classes allow me to have fun while also being able to learn new things. I love my media class we learn so much about the film industry and how films are composed. I took a test on different camera angles in film and got a A, which was pretty cool!
      I love the fact that I'll be able to share my thoughts to you on certain topics. I have so much in my head that I just can't wait to share with you. You might even learn something yourself you never know! Sit back, relax, and enjoy my wonderful blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment