Friday, January 17, 2020

Starting the Final Task

Hello my name is Jahleel. I am 17 years old and a senior in high school. Growing up, I've been able to acquire a variety of interests. These interests include playing basketball, running track, and etc. Being able to experience various things has allowed me to meet new people and learn new things. I am a smart, enthusiastic individual who loves to take on a challenge. This has made me become extremely successful in all my endeavors. This includes sports, school, and life as a whole. I believe Im a leader and someone of great influence. This will ultimately propel me and allow me to have various opportunities.
I have learned a variety of things in my AICE Media Studies Class. For my first assignment, we had to create a commercial. I was able to experiment with Pinnacle Studios to develop it. After using it, I learned how to add music, transition into videos, and etc. I was able to also use this for my music video assignment as well. In addition, I learned how to properly capture footage for my assignments. Being able to study the various camera angles allowed me to learn how to set up the camera. I'm also very good at editing. My videos came out extremely professional. I also learned how to work better with group members. This allowed us to make great films.
A pitch is known as an idea for a film or product. It introduces the story line, the actors, and etc. My group and I were able to come up with 3 pitches for our film. The first one is a girl walking in Walmart with her sister while someone follows --- which follows her being kidnapped. The second pitch is a mafia scene with people stealing goods from someone. The third pitch is a flash-forward scene with two girls fighting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment