Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Today we started our title research process. The title sequence of a movie is one of the most important parts. It helps the watchers engage with the movie, it hints what you're about to watch. Its also used as a way to give credit to people who helped make the movie. This website helps viewers identify what title sequences are. The website also shines light on the creative minds that create these title sequences and the process behind them. This website is good if you want background on why people create title sequences and what goes into creating one. For a young film maker this is a very exciting website. They get to see all the dynamics and that goes into creating their very own sequence. Whenever I look back at all the movies I've watched, I realize that the title sequence does make a different. If the beginning of the movie is upbeat or reflects the scenes to come then I get really excited and I'm more engaged in the movie. My group and I are really excited to do this part of the movie because it allows everything to come together. It'll be a way for us to express our creative side, and it'll allow us to attract people to out movie project. That's why we're grateful for this website, it gives us a bit more knowledge, so that we'll be able to create the best film we possible can. I can't wait to see what we have created, I know its going to be great, thanks to the website.  



No comments:

Post a Comment