Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Blog: Practice

      Today we were supposed to be filming after school. The place we were planning to film at was Walmart Super-Center. This Walmart was located in Oakland Park. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend due to me having track practice. I couldn't miss practice today because I have a meet Wednesday. I wanted to make sure I was in tip top shape and ready to go. However, my group mates said that they were planning to go to Walmart anyways. They planned to go and shoot the first couple of scenes that didn't involve me. This would ultimately give us more time to edit and gather our scenes faster. This would also help us finish much sooner.
       My group mates sent photos in our group chat of them working on the scene. They were at Walmart shooting in the parking lot. Being that it was night time, they had to use lights to brighten up the footage. They were able to capture a good amount of footage. They sent me the footage so I can analyze it and see what needed to be added. In addition, they adjusted the storyboard due to what they ended up recording for one scene. This however was an improvement from the last idea. It allowed for us to have a smoother transition to the following scenes. I believe they were shooting until about 9:00. This gave them a lot of time to shoot so it could be perfect.
      We plan to got to the Walmart together on Thursday to film all the scenes. We hope to finish it on Thursday so we can edit our scenes faster. I believe we will be able to make the movie a success due to our previous encounters with filming. We are more experienced now and have improved on various aspects of filming. This includes camera angles, editing, music, and etc. This will allow us to make our movie the best it can be. My group mates have gotten better at acting and so have I. Our movie will reap the benefits from that improvement across the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment