Thursday, March 12, 2020

Filming Blog, first try

Whenever my group members and I tried to film something would always come. Either I had practice or other obligations so my schedule was never really clear. We were running out of filming time so I had to film, no exceptions. I only had one of the most parts in the whole film, I was the kidnapper, so without me the concept wouldn't be properly executed. Luckily, there was one day out of the week that my other group members were available and I had time to spear. I drove to school so it would be easier for me to just drive to the filming location and then head back to school because I had to tutor someone. I told them where to meet me after school and that they had to be quick because we had to film all of my parts in one hour and thirty minutes. I wouldn't be able to stay any longer so it had to get done. Anyways, after school we tried to leave as early as we could, but we were scattered over the place, and we couldn't find one another. We ended up leaving later than expected, so I had to take the fasted route. During the car ride we discussed everything that needed to be done. One of my group members reread the script to me while I was driving. When we got there we set up all the cameras. That part is always difficult, because we always forget how to attach the camera to the tripod. After watching a few YouTube videos, we finally got it and started filming. At first I was filming with one member of my group but the kidnapping scene wasn't coming out right with her so we ended up having to switch characters out. Doing that was one of the best decisions we made yet,. Everything ran more smoothly we only have to do about four retakes. I ended up kidnapping the girl while she was looking through the car then I had to pretend like I stole the car and drove away. After filming it we re-watched it on the camera and I thought it was executed pretty nicely.





No comments:

Post a Comment